Law Offices

Travel Support

Consent to Travel

In some cases it is required you obtain a consent to travel before leaving on a trip. This is quite often needed if a young child is traveling alone or only with one a parent or guardian. Axess Law can work with you to provide this consent documentation for a low flat fee.

Letter of Invitation

Sometimes when applying for a visa, immigration officials may require a letter of invitation from someone in Canada. Axess Law can work though the process of drafting and providing the appropriate documentation to ensure a smooth entry.

↑ Scroll to top