Why You Should Choose Axess Law:
- Open 7 days a week, including evenings, so you don't have to take time off of work to sign your documents.
- Lowest price guarantee. Our flat rate legal fees ensure there are no surprises.
- You will be provided with a personal legal team to walk you through the transaction from beginning to end. We pride ourselves on delivering a personal, trusted and values-based service that reduces the stress of moving.
- We have already helped more than 92,880 community members. We’d like to help you too.
Losing a loved one can be made even more complicated and difficult by legal paperwork. Probate will be required where:
- A deceased person owned real estate by themselves or as tenants in common
- The deceased has bank accounts that are not joint with another person
- A deceased person's banking institution, creditors, or investment company requires it
Probate is the process by which the court proves a deceased person’s will as their valid last will and testament. It requires an application, made to the court office in the region where a deceased person lived, accompanied by the original will of the deceased.
The legal representation you choose can help the process of probate proceed smoothly. At Axess Law, our lawyers are highly experienced and qualified to assist you in applying for probate.