Selling Real Estate
Whether you’re upsizing, downsizing or somewhere in between-sizing, our dedicated real estate team will help to make your property sale easy, efficient and understandable. Our simplified yet thorough process follows the same pattern for all real estate transactions. It’s designed to be convenient for our clients (you!) and to allow us to work effectively with no wasted time.
In case you would like a reminder, our offices are open 7 days a week with long and flexible hours that enable you to talk to us when it’s convenient for you.
If you would like to spend less time selling and more time focused on where you are headed, read on and allow us to guide you through our process.
- Pick up the phone and call us for a free quote, or pop into one of our offices.
- We will take some basic purchase details and provide you with an all-inclusive quote covering our flat rate legal fee, all third party fees and taxes.
- There are no hidden fees or extras; your quote is all-inclusive.
- Your potential buyer will make an Offer to Purchase (also called an Agreement of Purchase and Sale).
- Axess Law will review this document to ensure, it is right for you. When you have received and accepted the offer you will have a closing date – the date when the buyer acquires legal ownership and receives the keys.
- If you are looking to buy a new property we can also handle the purchase transaction, streamlining all of your real estate needs.
- We will walk you through the process from A to Z and keep you up to date via email and phone. We will set a date with you for you to come into one of our conveniently located offices to sign your closing documents or we can send someone to meet with you at your home or office. Your closing documents are a package of documents that (amongst other matters) sets out financial details, allows us to transfer your title to the buyer, transfer funds and discharge mortgages and other charges registered on title. We’re open 7 days a week with long hours, so you can choose a time that works with your schedule.
- We will advise you of any next steps and collect keys from you to give to the buyer. Congratulations, you’ve completed your sale! Wasn’t that easy?